There are a number of other algebraic geometry events and seminar series taking place in the UK; this list gathers some of them but does not claim to be comprehensive.
- The Calf (or "Junior COW") is a seminar organised by and for graduate students in algebraic geometry.
- GLEN is an algebraic geometry seminar series based in the northern UK, which meets (primarily) in Glasgow, Liverpool, Edinburgh and Newcastle.
- The East Midlands Seminar in Geometry (EmSG) is an algebraic geometry seminar series based in the East Midlands, which meets (primarily) in Nottingham, Loughborough, Leicester and Sheffield.
- A more local but even less specific seminar is the London Geometry and Topology Seminar, also known as G&T.
- The Applied Algebra and Geometry Research Network is a network of researchers interested in applications of algebra and geometry, including algebraic geometry. They hold approximately three meetings per year, at locations across the UK.
- BrAG is an (approximately) annual meeting of British algebraic geometers.
- Géométrie Algébrique en Liberté (GAeL) is an annual workshop organized by and for young algebraic geometers, held in locations across Europe.
- Links to future events and related algebraic geometry sites are sometimes collected at a central location.
This page is maintained by Alan Thompson and was last updated on 22/11/19. Please email comments and corrections to A.M.Thompson (at) lboro.ac.uk.