There are a number of other algebraic geometry events and seminar series taking place in the UK; this list gathers some of them but does not claim to be comprehensive.
- The Calf (or "Junior COW") is a seminar organised by and for graduate students in algebraic geometry.
- GLEN is an algebraic geometry seminar series based in the northern UK, which originally met in Glasgow, Liverpool, Edinburgh and Newcastle.
- The UK Algebraic Geometry Network is a joint initiative by the COW and GLEN organisers to encourage UK-wide activities in algebraic geometry, funded by the Isaac Newton Institute. The network organises annual workshops and graduate schools around the UK.
- BrAG is an (approximately) annual meeting of British algebraic geometers.
- A more local but less specific seminar is the London Geometry and Topology Seminar, also known as G&T.
- The Applied Algebra and Geometry Research Network is a network of researchers interested in applications of algebra and geometry, including algebraic geometry. They hold approximately three meetings per year, at locations across the UK.
- The East Midlands Seminar in Geometry (EmSG) is a currently dormant algebraic geometry seminar series based in the East Midlands, which meets (primarily) in Nottingham, Loughborough, Leicester and Sheffield.
- Géométrie Algébrique en Liberté (GAeL) is an annual workshop organized by and for young algebraic geometers, held in locations across Europe.
This page is maintained by Alan Thompson and was last updated on 21/08/23. Please email comments and corrections to A.M.Thompson (at) lboro.ac.uk.